Monday, May 19, 2014

11 weeks 2 days

So I missed week 10's update but there was too many interruptions last week so I will catch up. 

Week 10 was pretty easy.  The only pregnancy symptoms that I had was, exhaustion and pee!  Nausea has taken a break and I hope forever!  I did not take a picture for week 10....BUT MADE UP THIS WEEK. 



Week 11 so far...

SYMPTOMS: exhaustion, pee, sore boobs

Belly girth: 32 inches.

Weight: ??, don't have a scale.

Next appt, on the 28th.

I like to think I am showing, however I feel like I am bigger than I am supposed to be for only being 11 weeks.  This may be due to it being my second pregnancy, but only my doctor can really tell me if I am bigger or just right haha, as I have no clue.  The flutter feeling I had a few weeks ago ended up just being gas with no exit, which didn't really surprise me because I wasn't thinking too much on it being the baby.  I know I'll feel it when it happens and the baby is starting to rub out of room.  

I have 9 weeks until I'm supposed to get the ultrasound call.  This one will be the gender and last one unless my doctor otherwise tells me.  Regular exhaustion and pee has continued, but the end of week 10 I noticed my boobs were feeling more sensitive and still are, I was wondering when that would start and I got my answer lol! 

No comments: