Saturday, May 31, 2014

12 weeks update

Last night we had a little episode.   I went to he bathroom and found that I had been spotting medium to heavy and called the doctor before heading into the ER.  We had just had our appointment earlier that day and heard a heartbeat so he wasn't extremely worried.  Just said to keep an eye on it and make sure I'm nt having any cramping or heavier bleeding. If I do I get to head to the ER and undergo possible blood tests, ultrasounds and other things, it's probably be a pretty long event.  Let's jut say last night I was pretty freaked out and I still am. The only bummer is that I don't get to see the Thunderbirds with Graison, and any other plane events at the airshow, at least Sheyden took us around last night so I could see some, (this was before my bleeding started).

Other than that, the appointment went fine and I was told that at 16 weeks I will be startin progesterone shots to make sure I don't have another premature baby. I will have weekly appointments for that but they may just be quick, in and out appointments ontop of my regular appointments.  I'm not nervous about it, just kind of prepared to do whatever needed for this pregnancy. 

12 weeks was pretty easy going.  The only symptom I have had is excessive urination, other than last nights little thing.  Other than all of that it's been an Uneventful week, but pretty relax at the same time. 

Today is the mark of my 13th week, but I'll post an update of that either later this coming week or with my week 14 update. Haha check out my funny face I pulled for ya, yes my hair is colored and way more yellow than I wanted it to be. Just gotta wait a bit to fix it.



No comments: