Friday, October 31, 2014

34 Weeks Along

This week was a milestone for us!! My transition day is in Saturday's and Monday was the official gestation day I had Graison, or 34 weeks 2 days.  I am so elated that we made it clear into the rest of this week without any signs of going into labor; though I didn't even notice with Graison I was actually in labor, I know now for this one what symptoms I had with Graison that I could keep an eye out for.

Today was my doctors check up for 34 weeks and now I start weekly ones; so the next appointment is a week from today!!  If it sticks to every Friday, like they scheduled my 35 week, then I will be posting every Friday!  I am weighing 139 and my girth is 40, my uterus is as big as one of the pumpkins on our porch measuring right at 35 weeks because I am starting that week tomorrow. Baby's heartbeat is perfect!  I have heard a clicking sound coming from him the last two weeks and have heard it 3-4 times within that time span, Sheyden heard it once; it sounds like toes cracking, clicking of artificial nails, or how I like to say it "when you pop your ears at high elevation to relieve that pressure and the sound you hear while doing it."  We asked Dr. Zwiesler if there was concern and he couldn't really say.  Since it doesn't hurt me at all and I only feel it when baby moves, we are saying it is just his joints moving around.  Babies in the womb are so fragile yet flexible, and they have to be wouldn't want his bones extremely hard already or we won't come out vaginally; all babies bones in the womb are soft for there to be an easy exit for them.

WE HAVE A SCHEDULED INDUCTION....Since I am in uncharted territory now, yes uncharted, we have set up a day for induction, in case I end up going ALL THE WAY!!  Dr. Zwiesler isn't extremely concerned if he comes after 35 weeks though, but obviously we all want to make it to full term.  Our next set milestone is to finish my shots, I have 2 left!!  Next OB appointment is my Group B Strep swab test, and I don't know if we are checking for dilation that day either....its a possibility and the "routine" time for this clinic to do that is at 36 weeks, so we shall see.  ANYWAYS, if this little boy decides he is snug as a bug and nice and toasty in his womb, then his birthday WILL BE.....drum roll please....DECEMBER 1st or 2nd depending on how long that delivery will take.  We are scheduled to go into labor and delivery on Monday, Dec 1st at 6:45 AM and who knows how long it will take for my contractions to start up and get going to delivering that baby.  Of course that is still about 4 weeks away, and I have no idea if I have any dilation going on yet HA HA.

Anyways, Mr. Graison is HULK today and I will be posting tons of pictures on our family blog later.  You may also be seeing them on Facebook, of course!  I am so excited to see him out there saying "TRICK or TREAT" in his cute little 2 yr old voice.  He is so excited to go out and get some candy, especially being The Incredible HULK.  That's gotta be his absolute favorite superhero, and that goes in thanks to my mother Cheryl, who got him in believing daddy is Hulk because of his muscles!!  Maybe we will get some videos of Grasion saying some phrases!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL AND BE SAFE!!  HAVE A BLAST AND DON'T ROT THOSE PEARLY WHITES TOO MUCH!!

Love Always,

Candice and them Turner boys!!



No comments: