Saturday, November 22, 2014

37 weeks update (posted at start of 38 wks)

We are at the end of my 37 weeks today!! This week has been long, not only because my boys have been out of town but because I FEEL READY for this o come at anytime!  My body aches, I move around like a zombie, a few other unmentionables, and I get weird spurts of energy that give me the ability to get some things done but only for brief periods of time haha!  My tailbone literally feels like when you slip on ice, fall down, and crack it, yet I don't recall slipping on ice and landing on my buttocks! I believe we only got snow for a good day and now it's melted haha!! 

Yesterday was my doctors appointment.  While there we checked for dilation as usual, got my weight done, blood pressure done, and of course got to listen to this little boys strong heart!  

We found out I am still 3cm, but he said I'm really softened and he can feel baby's head and to make an appointment for Wednesday or he'd see me sooner! Who knows, it's all baby and the man upstairs in play right now because we are ready. 

All of this happened as my husband was driving his way back home, WOOHOO! My boys are back!! I've missed them, it will suck having to endure some time without them in the same country as I am, but I will have my hands full of a cute little somebody to keep my mind occupied and I will have family around me, as soon as I am cleared to go back home by my doctor.  I'm contemplating having someone meet me from Dillon to drive down with me as a precaution and a peace of mind.  

Well that's all for now. 


No comments: