Friday, June 6, 2014

13.6 weeks pregnant!

So I'm posting late this week in my pregnancy.  I was even fighting with posting this weeks into next weeks photo post.  I have just not had any motivation this week however I did finish painting the living room took like 4 days.  Don't worry, I'm doing all of that as safely as I can and with the entire house open to ventilate the area, plus I use a little mask.

If I felt it was unsafe I would not do it!!

So week 13, now that I'm just a day from 14, has had me busy yet unmotivated.  Also, continuing from lady weekends events, I've had to relax a lot and not be walking around too much.

I am tired, but it didng really hit me until yesterday. I was ready to sleep around 5:30.  My bleeding as far as yesterday and today is gone, and hopefully for good.  My symptoms are nothing really, but I guess you could count producing cholostrum as one and boobie pains still.

Baby is the size of a peach, about 3 inches in length. I don't consider myself to be having cravings really but maybe I am, it's too hard for me to decide whether it's just me being me or me being pregnant hahaha.  Like right now all I want is a tasty blueberry muffin breakfast or since it's close to lunch, maybe a sandwich. But to me that's just trying to figure out what I want to eat, not like craving a combo of pickle and brownies, I guess I'm not that preggo lady. 

I haven't measured my girth this week but I will when I post my 14 week photo. To me, I still feel like I look bigger than I should but it's funny because you do not see it in the morning only in the afternoon and evening, I guess it's starting to show in the morn but it's really noticeable later in the day. 

But that's my update for 13 weeks, until next week have an amazing and safe weekend! 

No comments: