Wednesday, July 16, 2014

19 Weeks Pregnant

It's a GIRL no it's a BOY!!!
So the question of the week is....what are we having?  To tell you the truth we won't know for another few weeks, we did however get a little envelop that has it's secret of Baby "whosit" Turner's sex inside.  We are handing out some cards to my family: 1 to dad, barb and the kids, 1 to my Gma and papa paulie, 1 to my mom and then once we are in Dillon the rest of the family will find out with us!  We are making my dad and Gma and mom all wait until we aren't there to see the gender until we are in Dillon to reveal it to the rest, as everyone can't be in the same place at once; especially with a busy summer!!   Everything baby is healthy and stinkin cute!  Baby's heart rate is 139, and although I didn't get a measurement, is supposed to weigh .5 pounds and be around 6 inches in length. 

Baby has been so active. I feel he or she a lot more during the day and I have even come to notice this little child's favorite positions.  This past week baby has been liking a sideways and sometimes diagonal position. The ultrasound tech told me the baby's head is on my right side and bottom is on my left side.  She loved how much the baby was kicking and tried getting the kickin action caught on sonogram but, again, this baby likes to move.  Graison moved but as we got further along I noticed he liked a lot more stretching and pushing than kicking and wiggling.  

Tomorrow is my actual doctors check up and shot. I'm sure everything is just as good as it looked today. Other than the ultrasound not a lot has been going on this week. Just hanging out with friends and keeping Graison occupied as much as can! Here are some more pics! 

This one is my favorite. Look at those kissable lips!!

No comments: