Sunday, July 27, 2014

20 Weeks Update and GENDER REVEAL

So 20 weeks was a busy week!  We are still in Montana visiting family and today we had the reveal.  I wanted to wait to post week 20's update because of that reason so that is why it is a little late. 

What we did was, when I had the ultrasound I had our technician out the gender in an envelope and seal it so I wouldn't peek into it.  I then had one of my friends, Amanda Matheson, help me out in writing out individual cards for our family...1 for my dad barb and the kids, 1 for my mom and her family (granny and grandpa aunts and uncles),1 for my grandma Joann and Paul, and finally one for the reveal with Sheydens family.  I wish we could've planned it a little more in having it where everyone could be all together but it's summer and people have plans! Plus, everyone doesn't live in the same town haha. I had my brother in laws girl Stephanie Feurer help plan out how we would do the reveal. 

We had the reveal along with a birthday party for Sheyden, his brother and cousin, so we didn't do it in a cake like a lot of people do.  So what we did was have a Make Your Guess section, and then a Scavenger Hunt that led to a box that revealed the gender.  It was fun to do.   So I'm not delving out the sex in text of words it'll be obvious once you see the pics!! 




No comments: