Thursday, September 4, 2014

26 weeks 6days

So as an update for last week or 25 weeks, there wasn't a lot other than traveling back home from my Utah/Montana trip, preparing for Sheydens return and my aunt and sisters arrival, then ontop of that starting the preparation for JAPAN.  As for pregnancy, I literally am stuck in the usual phases.  This week is seriously the same with an exception of a few minor details.

Week 26 I have been trying not to overthink the japan thing and all we have to wait to hear about me flying.  That depends on my clearance checkup at the base hospital and the earliest they could get me in (after nagging and nagging) was the 24th of this month, which cuts things seriously close. We have to let the travel office know about 30 days prior to our departure, and in order for our orders to drop we have to have medical info in ASAP like end of September.  Anyways, as I'm trying not to think too much that, I have been trying to think about designating the stuff we take on the plane with us.  I still don't know the limit but I gotta pack for the baby too in case I get to fly with Sheyden or even if I don't, I still need it lol.  Packing for Graison is simple just clothes, diapers, wipes, and entertainment for him. 

As for symptoms of pregnancy, I noticed my frequency of utination has increased a little.  Along with that I get acid reflux like I did with Graison.  Then all that exhaustion I have been feeling somehow seems to have increased.  I literally cannot  wake myself up in the mornings and when I do, it's like I didn't get any sleep when I actually did.  

The baby is weighing at either 2 pounds or close to and is approximately 9 to 10 inches.  What not to expect tells me it's about the size of an eggplant.  I have almost 12 weeks (as of this Saturday) until my due date, and about 7 weeks to the time I had Graison.

If I am able to fly with my husband to Japan, then I have about 7 weeks for that too.  Normal airlines won't allow a pregnant woman to travel in her last month but state it as anytime AFTER 36 weeks, which I will be  exactly 35 the day we are supposed to depart. It's a 23 hour flight with about 2-3 stops so atleast there will be some breaks inbetween for me to get up from sitting that long.  Kind of a scary thought but I have fingers crossed for ending up being able to go the same time as my husband.  Sheyden was told there is something called a "stork drop" which means if I ended up having the baby as soon as we landed in Japan and needed NICU or if they didn't deliver there id be flown to Hawaii to have the baby.  They could even have us fly to Japan, get things set up and flown to Hawaii to wait until we had the baby and be flown back.  So what he has been told sounds like we may get news of me being able to fly...but we're still anticipating hearing anything. 

So other than get shots weeky, try not to stress about the Japan move, and planning in my head things that need to be done....I have been enjoying pregnancy and all this kiddos crazy movements inside of me, being a parent to an amazing 2 year old, and I started and finished my mommy quilt for number 2 this week.  I can definitely say I am proud if how it turned out as I tried to bind with this one, ones I made for graison were pillow case style lol.  I also can definitely say I feel like my third trimester has begun even though it's not technically my third trimester yet, got about a week or two still and you will know when I have hit it!!  I feel by mid afternoon ready for bed and in need of something to keep me going for just a few more hours, my body feels like I'm about to pop at the end of the day even when I've got some weeks to go still.  I love all of this though, I'm probably the only person to love every ache, pain, and torment the woman's body goes through while pregnant.  Maybe it's cause I know and look forward to all the happy and stress causing events it brings, although I never really feel stressed out. 

I don't have a picture of little boys quilt to add but keep your eyes out on Facebook and you will see it!  It's cute!  Enjoy this weeks preggo pictures! 


No comments: