Wednesday, September 10, 2014

27 Weeks 13 To Go

Mama Stats:
• 133 lbs
• no girth measurement taken
• No new symptoms 

Baby Stats:
• approx.  2.5 pounds
• approx. 15 inches/cucumber sized
• kicks are at 15+ in a matter of 15-30 minutes; in an hour it's ALOT heehee.
• heart rate is at 132 bpm, and strong! 


Glad to see I've gained a little more weight!  I have noticed, atleast tonight Wednesday night, that my nesting mode kicked in a little.  I have had no lack of motivation today until Sheyden went to Wild Walls with his buddies for a rock climbing sesh.  I guess that's a good thing since he will notice a cleaner house, especially kitchen ha ha, once he is home.  I haven't noticed much nesting this pregnancy but it could be because I've had to think about so much and remember weekly shot appointments and calling in for progesterone refills so my mind is preoccupied, especially now that we are moving to Japan. 

SPEAKING OF JAPAN.....I GOT CLEARANCE TO FLY WITH MY HUSBAND YAY! 

That helps us out so much on the terms of stress.  I am so glad I am able to fly at the time we need to fly.  Main reason being is that I will be past the under developed lung stage in pregnancy and as far as giving birth in the air they wouldn't be worried, that is if I ended up giving birth in the air.  Hopefully the progesterone is doing it's thing and will keep this baby in until after we land in Japan and have medical set up on island.    It would be kind of unique to have Sheyden deliver the baby though, haha, but let's think positively and hope that he can enjoy being by my side helping me stay focused as a medical professional worries about that part. (Love you babe, I'd have you deliver if you wanted to, I have complete faith and trust in your amazing skills!!). So now we get to wait to hear back on when movers come to pack the house, passport arrival, and when we can have our last family visits until our departure date.  

Monday we have my glucose tolerance test, hopefully everything is normal and I get the lemon lime one again...tasted like flat Sprite!  I feel bad for the women who have an intolerance to tastes during pregnancy, cause this glucose test is a hard one for the taste buds, but I don't mind it as much.  I am curious to see if I need to up my iron or not this pregnancy.  Maybe that could be part of being tire all the time aside from having to care for Graison of course. 

Well not much other than getting cleared for flight and weekly updates for this update.  But here's some pictures to enjoy! 

No comments: