Thursday, September 25, 2014

29 Weeks!

Closing in on my 30 weeks mark on Saturday....which means this week is week number 29! 

I have been feeling SOOO tired and unmotivated to do anything since last week, but the other day I am glad some nesting kicked in so I could get some housework done.  I have also been feeling a tightness in my midsection but can't decipher whether or not it's just the baby stretching or if the Braxton Hicks are starting or not.  It doesn't hurt just a brief period of tight and then goes away a few seconds later and only happens like twice a day.

Had my shot today, and have a busy week next week.  Another ultrasound on Monday to check and see if my placenta has continued to move as its supposed to.  Following that comes my checkup on Wednesday and then another shot on Thursday.  Who knows what else we will have come up next week.

My girth is measuring at 38 inches around, seems like I've grown an inch in a week haha. I do feel like I'm eating a lot of food again, however my appetite is smaller.  It's like I'm back to graizing but with each time I eat or feel the hunger it's hunger. 

We have a name picked out but nobody gets to know what we have picked until D-Day gets here.  I will however, keep you intrigued with the list we had to choose from and some pictures to enjoy!

Jaxten Keane Turner
Ryker Aden Turner
Cowen  Brooks  Turner
Soren Ash Turner


No comments: