Friday, October 10, 2014

31 Weeks

So before week 31 turns to 32, I figured I should put up my weekly post! Which I'm sure most of you will see Saturday anyways haha! 

This week went kind of fast for me! I'm also dismissing this weeks pictures cause I feel like poo!  Well atleast I feel like I look like I'm not at my best lol.!  

As for my week, I got my shot done so now I've got 4 to go!  I also got my house somewhat organized with Sheyden's help for my mother in law, niece and her momma Stephanie to visit us a few days.  I'm still going through some small contractions and today I felt the worst with it but I've dumbed it down to moving around a lot more than usual. 

Baby is supposed to be around 3.2 lbs but considering he was around that last week I am going to say he's probably closer to 3.5lbs, but who knows!  He's also supposed to be approaching his birth length before he packs on a few more pounds and he is now processing information, tracking light, and perceiving signals from all five senses. He's also putting in longer stretches of sleep and losing that white coating on his skin in preparation for "D" day! 

I have about (as of tomorrow) 8 weeks until my due date but I am feeling more and more certain his arrival will be before that sometime in November, all I can hope for is that we make it to my last progesterone injection and his lungs are fully developed so we don't have any long NICU stays or any NICU at all.  I really don't know how this time is going to workout based on my experience with Graison and the fact I'm on shots to prevent a reoccurring preterm labor, however I have been cleared to do everything like I want to naturally unless I end up in dire need of emergency cesarean.  All I have to do now is wait until we start checking for dilation and plan for an immediate, clear, and safe pathway to the hospital along with what is Graison going to be doing when we have to go.

Until next time...bye!

No comments: