Thursday, October 16, 2014

32 Weeks

I'm  This week went by fast!  Mostly because part of it was spent with my mother in law, Stephanie and my little niece Isabella.  Tuesday we went to the bowling alley on base and got some bowling in, Sheyden won and Graison got to try his hand at it.  It was pretty interesting to do while pregnant and I did surprisingly well.  Wednesday we got to go to a pregnancy check up with them, and they got to hear this little boys heartbeat.

I am weighing 140.8 pounds now and my uterus measures as I should at 32 almost 33 weeks along.  My girth measures at 38.5 inches around. 

This week I realized that I am about 1.5 weeks away from when I had Graison.  So I'm preparing my hospital bag and hoping my shots work haha!  The time is closing in and closing in fadt for this baby to get here.  I still got some though...hopefully.  

Today I had my hair done, went closer to my natural color with some highlights so that if I get grow out it won't be extremely visible and I can wait a while to get it done again.  I also got some layers thrown in to give it some style and texture while making it a little bit lighter.  Looking back at Graison's newborn phitos, I wish I would've got my hair done so that the pictures didn't have any visible grow out.

The baby is still head down and in position to come out, which I'm fine with, we don't want him going breech or anything.  I am still opting for a vaginal delivery and no pain meds, unless I am in labor much longer than with Graison and or/if I am in need of emergency cesarean delivery.

I have off and on days where I am more exhausted physically than the other and I haven't been sleeping well, somehow I still get rest though.  Other than all of that, I am trying to keep busy to help time pass. Pictures:




No comments: